Asp.net development server stopped working
just like on 10/03/09 ? Yeah thank MicroSoft for that they released an update on Windows Defender that defends you from working.
Stupid thing changes hosts file to some apparently IPv6 shite but messes up ur developmet server
Here is what to do:
1. Locate the hosts file with notepad "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts"
2. Find line that says "::1 localhost"
3. Replace it with "127.0.0.1 localhost"
5. Windows defender is gonna notify you that you might got hijacked!
6. Tell it to go fuck itself
Job Done - you can work again!